Welcome to onlinetyping.org, the best place to test 10 key typing and enhance your 10 key skills. Here you can practice 10 key typing for free and boost up your 10 key speed. We designed free 10 key practice exercises to increase your 10 key number typing speed. Anyone can develop their average 10 key speed by regular practicing.
10 key speed is measure in Keystrokes per Hour. The average 10 key speed is 9000 KPH.
1. Type the highlighted portion then press enter.
2. Use the small finger of your right hand to press enter.
3. Place your middle finger over the key "5", your index finger on "4" and ring finger on "6".
4. Remember not to use your left hand while practicing 10 key typing.
5. Remember not to look at-the keyboard while typing.
Why 10 key number typing test is important, and why should you learn it?
10 key typing is very important to be a complete typing expert. Although it is less useful than touch typing and many typists think this is not necessary to learn it, this could be an extra benefit in your office. Some professions require to type numbers, more than words. In that case, this could be a plus point for you. But above all many companies check “10 key speed” beside the touch typing speed to recruit in certain posts.